Oldham & District Riding Club Show Jumping Clinic with Esther Mills BHSII (BHS Stage 4 Senior Coach)
ODRC are hosting more show jumping clinics with Esther Mills for our members.
You can book on them all or just one or two.
Once again, we will be using the Olympic sized arena at Higher Counthill Farm with an all-weather surface made from silica sand topped with pvc pellets. These clinics will cater for all abilities of horse and rider from beginners, nervous horse and/or riders, to the more intermediate and advanced levels. From poles on the floor to a full course of jumps, you choose how much you want to do. Please come and have a go in a friendly, relaxed environment and boost your confidence with your horse!
Date: Saturday 31st Aug 10am – 3pm
Organiser: For more information contact Liz Kershaw via email@example.com or 07770 743441
The sessions will be split/grouped on ability declared by you (see below*).
Lessons will be ideally in groups of 4 horse/rider combinations for 1 hour, but depending on numbers and demand, we may do groups of 3 for 45 mins or pairs for 30 mins.
There are a max of 18 places at each clinic.
Lessons will start from 10:00 am onwards.
Please ensure you are on time for your lesson as sessions will not be held for late comers.
Please state if you are coming along/traveling with a friend of a similar level and need your lessons close together so that we can try to accommodate your request.
1. HATS to the current BRC standard, correctly fitted and fastened must be worn at all times when mounted. Hats must comply with one of the following current BRC 2018 hat standards. PAS 015 1998 & 2011 with kite mark, VG1 with Kite mark, SNELL E2001 with Snell mark & number, ASTM-F1163 with SEI mark and AS/NZS 3838 1998, 2003 and 2006. (EN1384; PAS015; ASTM F1163 with appropriate kite mark). Long hair to be securely tied up so it does not hang below shoulder line
2. BODY PROTECTORS are strongly advised for jumping activities.
3. All horses must be vaccinated as per our equine flu policy and passports brought to the clinic
4. The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the HEALTH & SAFETY of everyone present. Entries are made entirely at your own risk. No liability can be accepted for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, riders or any other person or property howsoever caused.
5. The committee reserves the right to alter or cancel any session.
6. No entry fees will be refunded unless we can fill the place.
7. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Entry Fees: £18.00 per rider
ONLINE booking only
PAYMENT IS STRICTLY ON BOOKING TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE. CLOSING DATE 7 days before the clinic (unless full earlier)
Times will be emailed by the Thursday before each clinic and shared on the ODRC Facebook page
MAKING AN ENTRY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES.
Members Only Show Jumping Clinic with Esther Mills 31/08/19