Oldham & District Riding Club Flatwork/Dressage Clinic with Dianne Mallard BHSII UKCC Level 2 Coach
Sorry Clinic Full
ODRC are hosting a flatwork/dressage clinics with Dianne Mallard
Dianne is a freelance instructor/coach who prides herself in quality tuition for all ages, abilities and disciplines. Helping her clients achieve their goals along the way.
Ideally placed the day before the last of the Winter Dressage series, you are welcome to bring your dressage test and run through this with Dianne and work on any problem area and hone your test or simply have a flatwork lesson. This clinic will cater for all abilities of horse and rider from beginners, nervous horse and/or riders, to the more intermediate and advanced levels.
Lessons will be semi-private lessons (in pairs) for 50 minutes plus 10 minutes allowed for warming up. There are a max of 10 places. ODRC members will be given priority for booking and the fee for ODRC members will be £21. Non members may attend for an additional £5 per rider.
Lessons will start from 10:00am. Please ensure you are on time for your lesson as sessions will not be held for late comers.
When booking, please state if you are coming along/traveling with a friend of a similar level and need your lesson together so that we can try to accommodate your request.
Venue: Burn Farm, Buckstones Road, Gains Bar, Oldham, OL1 4ST
When: Saturday 20th April 2019
From: 10 am to 3pm
Organiser: For more information contact Louise Griffiths on Facebook or call 07368 392074
1. HATS to the current BRC standard, correctly fitted and fastened must be worn at all times when mounted. Hats must comply with one of the following current BRC 2018 hat standards. PAS 015 1998 & 2011 with kite mark, VG1 with Kite mark, SNELL E2001 with Snell mark & number, ASTM-F1163 with SEI mark and AS/NZS 3838 1998, 2003 and 2006. (EN1384; PAS015; ASTM F1163 with appropriate kite mark). Long hair to be securely tied up so it does not hang below shoulder line
2. The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the HEALTH & SAFETY of everyone present. Entries are made entirely at your own risk. No liability can be accepted for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, riders or any other person or property howsoever caused.
3. The committee reserves the right to alter or cancel any session.
4. No entry fees will be refunded unless we can fill the place.
5. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
6. All horses must be vaccinated as per our equine flu policy and passports brought to the clinic
Entry Fee: ODRC Members - £21 per rider for lesson in pairs for NON ODRC members £26 per rider for lesson in pairs
PAYMENT IS STRICTLY ON BOOKING TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE.
Closing Date: 7 days before the clinic (unless full earlier)
Times will be emailed by the Thursday before each clinic and shared on the ODRC Facebook page
MAKING AN ENTRY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES.
Flatwork/Dressage Clinic with Dianne Mallard BHSII UKCC Level 2 Coach